Accessibility and Maintenance
Provision Security Solutions, LLC (“we”) or (“us”) may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of our sites and apps or the provision of any services without notice and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
Our commitment to accessibility:
We’re committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. Whether you’re accessing this website using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or switch technology, our mission is to provide the highest level of service that we can.
Steps we’ve taken and are taking to improve accessibility
Here are some of the items we are addressing to make sure our sites and apps are easy to use for all guests:
- Site Structure: We are working to use headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on the site so that anyone can easily use the site with assistive technology.
- Text Equivalents: People who either can’t see images or hear audio may need some form of a text equivalent to interact with our sites. We are working to ensure all of our images and multimedia are fully accessible through alternative text, captions and transcripts.
- Full Keyboard Access: We are working to ensure that our sites and apps can be fully accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency: We’re generally consistent in the way we build our site and apps so that once you understand how our menus and pages work, our sites function in generally the same way.
- Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. To that end, we are in the process of implementing functional improvements consistent with relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”). You can find additional information about WCAG 2.0 AA here: https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/.
Need help or have feedback? If you experience any issues or would like to contact us with suggestions for improvement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.